Cadets 2016

Tobias

Never has Pittsburgh looked so good...

except for when the Islanders and Capitals are dumping on the Penquins and the Giants and Jets are upending the Steelers, ho, ho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2vGo0RUoI0&feature=youtu.be

it's mostly the Ravens upending the Steelers :)

Never has Pittsburgh looked so good...

except for when the Islanders and Capitals are dumping on the Penquins and the Giants and Jets are upending the Steelers, ho, ho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2vGo0RUoI0&feature=youtu.be

Thems be fightn' words. Don't be knock'n my Stillers and 'Guins.
  • Like 1

yeah and someone foolishly tried to talk smack about the stillers.

and worse yet i think some ratbird squawked!

you mean the Ravens who have beaten the Steelers 5 out of the last 6 times :)

ffa6443e73162f8d8a2a308047e68eb6.jpg

Edited by George Dixon

yes, the Rooneys' are fine people, just like the O'Meara's who have let the Cadets and drum corps use their stadium in the Meadowlands many times. Now the Steelers...

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Oh, they definitely have room to grow into this show from a design standpoint. But that's part of what makes me worry, as the design team (re: Hop) seems to have a tendency to opt for the blatant and literal instead of giving the audience a chance to interpret it for themselves.

BUT.... It seems the new blood on the design staff are being given room to play, so I'm optimistic that a more loose and figurative approach will prevail.

Couldn't disagree more. I go to a drum corp show to be entertained. Not to ponder the mysteries of life. You should be able to see shows with great music and fantastic marching. But they've mucked it up with the body movement and staging and themes. I still love to go to the shows, but the could do with a little more straight forward and a lot less "interpreting". JMO.

• Like 1

Couldn't disagree more. I go to a drum corp show to be entertained. Not to ponder the mysteries of life. You should be able to see shows with great music and fantastic marching. But they've mucked it up with the body movement and staging and themes. I still love to go to the shows, but the could do with a little more straight forward and a lot less "interpreting". JMO.

Yeah but the problem is when they do more drill and less staging, they get fourth place. I'm gonna miss Cadets drill.