I also think the new ending is anti climatic and they miss an opportunity to bring the house down. But I fear the only way they are going to cange it, is if the guys in the green shirts are giving them negative input. After all they are the ones that count when it comes to the score. From a fan voting perspective have more negatives than positives. Its one of those things that the design team will try and drive a square peg into a round hole.

• Like 1

Yeah. But if they fix the end they have a chance to beat both And beat Phantom to end in 9th.

zero chance the Crossmen beat Phantom

it is possible Crossmen could beat Blue Stars, but not with a performance order like this.

I expect BK will pull away from the group they are currently with, but for now, they are in the 8-11 battle with Madison, Crossmen, and Blue Stars. Not sure if they have their full show on the field yet though.

zero chance the Crossmen beat Phantom

it is possible Crossmen could beat Blue Stars, but not with a performance order like this.

I expect BK will pull away from the group they are currently with, but for now, they are in the 8-11 battle with Madison, Crossmen, and Blue Stars. Not sure if they have their full show on the field yet though.

BK have whole show the field. Have had for a while now. I heard they were only missing :25 seconds anyway. No Penalties all year for under time.

two thoughts

1. very excited by the corps strong season so far - and the progress the last few years, seems like great seasons ahead!

2. I'd suggest losing the tag ending - it sucks the wind out of the response jmo

two thoughts

1. very excited by the corps strong season so far - and the progress the last few years, seems like great seasons ahead!

2. I'd suggest losing the tag ending - it sucks the wind out of the response jmo

It sucks! I agree. If they don't see it, then it's their faught they end in 11th.