after watching Blue Stars, BK, and Phantom... 10th is the limit for the Crossmen this year. If they can hold it, would be their best finish since 2003, so definitely a big accomplishment.

Yes, it would be quite an accomplishment. They were 1.8 from Phantom and .75 above Madison. These are all great corps in their neighborhood.

The closest they are to Phantom is in the Visual caption.

I just hope that they have something to add (or subtract) from the show between now and Finals. While, there is always room to clean, everyone is going to be making some GE changes.

• Like 1

Great show tonight .Now that all corps scores are in it is as if there was a correction where everyone has landed. I do no think 10th is the limit for Crossmen. They really cleaned up a lot and had spunk. I am impressed with what I saw. With two more weeks to go everyone will get better. As far as the tarp, all tarps look bad under the lights. It seems to be more of a hazard than a visual. I agree with the use of the cross, bring it back again and morph it with the continuum symbol. The color guard colors wash out against the field and disappear. Add some sort of dark color to help them stand out. Even with all of the suggestions I am very proud of the corp. They work hard in the heat of the day and continue to march well. Nice work tonight.

• Like 1

The final stretch.

There are only five performances left until Indianapolis. I surveyed how much they will be competing with corps in their immediate competitive landscape head-to-head* until then:

Blue Knights: 3 times, 8/1, 8/2, 8/4

Madison: 1 time, 8/4

Blue Stars: 2 times, Allentown (8/6)*, 8/8

Phantom: 2 times, 8/4, Allentown (8/6)*

Academy: 0 times

* I realize Allentown has two nights with the same judges and the scores do get combined. I'm not counting the other night as "head to head", even though some people consider it to be.

• Like 1

little closer to BK tonight, but might be because Phantom and Blue Stars were absent. When corps in the middle of gaps aren't there, sometimes the gaps shrink a bit, and then expand back when the other corps have to fit in the space.

That's true. But, I like that the visual score difference between Crossmen and BK was just 0.25.

In another thread, someone said a tuba slipped on the tarp. I hope he/she is fine. Blue Knights also had some people slip on their tarp.

Des anyone know the Crossmen's rehearsal schedule for tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday at their King of Prussia housing/rehearsal site?