2016 DCI Live!

Same goes with a PDQ Bach type of show, I guess. However, I personally think that it would definitely be possible in a "Blast" type setting. In any event, I'm not sure when I'll be done laughing just thinking about it.

I'd be interested in an all-comedy season. Each corps taking a different comedy act as their inspiration.

Who would be the Marx Brothers? Or Laurel & Hardy? Or W.C .Fields? Or Zucker-Abrahams-Zucker? Or Richard Pryor? Or Lenny Bruce? Or Robin Williams? Or Bob Hope? Or Buster Keaton? Or Jack Benny? Or Melissa McCarthy?

Same goes with a PDQ Bach type of show, I guess. However, I personally think that it would definitely be possible in a "Blast" type setting. In any event, I'm not sure when I'll be done laughing just thinking about it.

Yup..I saw PS as PDQ bach waaaay back in the 70's, and it was hilarious. I also bought the book he put out. Also very funny.

When I was a music teacher full time, we did his concert band piece "Grand Serenade for an Awful Lot of Winds and Percussion" at a concert one year. It was a total bomb. Just sounded like a collection of bad band music without the rest of the stuff that makes PDQ Bach funny.

I'd be interested in an all-comedy season. Each corps taking a different comedy act as their inspiration.

Who would be the Marx Brothers? Or Laurel & Hardy? Or W.C .Fields? Or Zucker-Abrahams-Zucker? Or Richard Pryor? Or Lenny Bruce? Or Robin Williams? Or Bob Hope? Or Buster Keaton? Or Jack Benny? Or Melissa McCarthy?

From one of my all-time favorite films..."Duck Soup"

hqdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsw9jYU_rJI

In reference to the postings regarding HS shows such as "One," "Three," and "Five"...

These must have been some supremely prime shows.

• Like 2