Is it a mistake?

So.... Cavies up a full 6 points between June 26th and June 29th and is now matched Bluecoats' score from their last performance (73.1). Obviously the corps is improving and different shows, line-ups, judges, etc., but.... do we think this rule change might have anything to do with that kind of jump?

Please Cavies' fans, I'm in no way trying to take anything away from the corps. They're one of my faves this year. Just think it worthy of discussion.

Just speculation:

Cavaliers have been having electronics issues. They rehearse for the contingency that this may happen but the silence indeed affects the performance. The jump is probably more attributable to the delivery of a comprehensive package.

All I know is I've been quite bored so far this season without recaps...not really much to discuss when you hardly have any details...

make friends. i've seen them from all regions

No. Stop with the website-traffic theory. It doesn't make sense.

it does. DCI wants all the hits, so their advertisers get clicked, even if by accident

My guess is "no" to this, from reading the article.

As to whether the ordinals could be released, if the corps directors decided to do that, sure. They can make any adjustments they think necessary. The problem is, what DCP people think is necessary and what the corps directors think is necessary are not always in synch.

actually what people on DCP think is sneered at by directors

Actually what people on DCP think is sneered at by directors

That's OK, Jeff, don't let it get you down; we love you despite their sneers.

(With 161,000+ posts, I think you count for about 50 "people on DCP".)

That's OK, Jeff, don't let it get you down; we love you despite their sneers.

(With 161,000+ posts, I think you count for about 50 "people on DCP".)

i'm not upset. i talk to a few regularly.and most of those posts are pre-2007 when the off topic forums were heavily participated in