APDs are back

Unless you specifically had an app to download music directly to your iPhone, the files went to the cache, and are inaccessible.

Best option? Call DCI and get your download limit reset, then download from your computer and transfer the music through iTunes.

Better option: buy the CD set to begin with - the sound quality is the same, there's no limit to how many devices you can load it onto at whatever resolution you need and there's no danger of losing the files due to a computer glitch. I know many people look down on physical media as old technology, but the advantages are obvious in cases like this.

Better option: buy the CD set to begin with - the sound quality is the same, there's no limit to how many devices you can load it onto at whatever resolution you need and there's no danger of losing the files due to a computer glitch. I know many people look down on physical media as old technology, but the advantages are obvious in cases like this.

i only want Crown/BK/BD

12 bucks is much better

I wonder which would be the latest event I could download close to finals week?

That would be a good idea so I could watch it when ever. The Buffalo show is the last one I think and also my son's birthday.

That's fine if you know which two devices you will play it on from now on.

Are they DRM protected? If not, I'm sure the file can be transferred

Any idea how to do that on an iPhone? (6s)

You should be able to see an "open in..." button somewhere, and then you can transfer it to Dropbox, Google drive, one drive, or whatever other cloud storage app you have. You normally could open in mail and email it to yourself, but these files will be to large

I heard earlier that DCI is working to put the Fan Network archives back... and for free, as part of the subscription format. While they had no timeline for its expected return, it appears that it could be as early as this fall. In either case, this is fantastic news for those of us that really enjoyed the archives retrieval of shows.

I just hope it's not this new APD, VPD site, where it's around $15 for each show.

I actually would prefer Fan Network archives and paying for a subscription instead of $15 for every show possible.

https://marchingmusicdownloads.com/download/?_sfm_edd_product_notes=VPD

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1