Multifarious Muncie -- Muncie IN 01 July 2016

"Multifarious" Muncie?!? Hmm... after living there for college many years ago, I'm not sure that's the adjective I'd use to describe the city. But that's okay - I do appreciate the alliteration!

surely you're not saying Muncie is <gasp> homogeneous !

surely you're not saying Muncie is <gasp> homogeneous !

Ha! Sadly, it probably is much more homogeneous than I'd like it to be. Quite a bit of "groupthink" in that town - if you are in certain parts, at least. Then again, that's probably true for many places.

But anyway, I'm not here (just) to bash Muncie... that's like shooting fish in a barrel! :tounge2:

Edited by Yossarian Sam

Really excited to see Legends and Genesis, both were really on the rise last year and are scoring on par their 2015 seasons in a year where pretty much everyone started lower. Also excited to see Pioneer, scores are a little concerning, but sounds like the show might be better than the numbers are leading off.

Looking forward to getting a good read of Colts. Heard a video of the closer which sounds very interesting.

Really enjoyed Troopers on opening day, looking forward to seeing a higher video to get a view of the visual package. And I will take any chance I can to hear that Fix You closer.

Excited to see Blue Stars. Really solid start, really good reception of the show, and some rewrites to fix a problem area or two. Can't wait to hear that front ensemble again.

I haven't seen a good quality video of Cavaliers since opening night. Loved it then, sure it'll get even better.

And Crown, have seen and heard their changes, and if it is any indication of the long haul, we are in for a wild ride. Looking forward to seeing these changes in context.

Should be a great night of drum corps!

Glad to hear that there will be no rain, especially if you remember last year!

I was there last year with a friend who had never heard of drum corps before. It was unfortunate that we didn't get to see the shows on the football field but we were all very grateful that they still put on a show for us in the auditorium. My friend thought it was the greatest thing he'd ever seen and now loves drum corps!

And Crown, have seen and heard their changes, and if it is any indication of the long haul, we are in for a wild ride. Looking forward to seeing these changes in context.

Should be a great night of drum corps!

A lot like last year.

Except...

They came out of ST much cleaner in their feet/ drill.

And they are starting from 2nd or 3rd instead of 5th.

And this show really didn't need any "fixes" so the changes are all just growth.

maybe it won't be such a long haul :-)

git along little dogies!

Yee-Haw !!

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1