Multifarious Muncie -- Muncie IN 01 July 2016

From their very first appearance, I thought they were gorgeous props, as long as they weren't moving (which was almost clean by Finals). But I never got the concept they were said to be conveying, about only people with musical instruments being able to pass through them (at the end of the show), because that idea did not seemed to be carried through the show (and I'm not sure what it would mean, anyway).

the high school I attended has a very good music program - they did a show in the late 90s called "the dividing line" which had melodic music on the right side of the line and dissonant/atonal/nonmelodic stuff whenever they moved to the other side of the line. The line was literally a dashed line diagonal across the field made out of light, white painted wood. They moved it around and eventually removed it during the finale. The show went undefeated and interestingly also appeared in a couple yea sponsored events. Too bad Cadets didn't go that direction as I know Hopkins saw the program a couple times. It was brilliant and oh so simple.

The dance was unexpected. Not bad, Brass sounds great.

Guard seems ok. Percussion seems ok.

Well, they allow beards in the corps. Wish that was ok when I marched drum corps... Hated shaving....

Edited by jjeffeory