Any lock for Top 3?

According to Wikipedia, the New Math was actually largely abandoned after the 1960s.

Thats because there was a lot of fuzzy math in the 60's.

Come to think of it, there was a lot of fuzzy everything in the 60's. ( lol)

• Like 1

Yup. But this thread is asking for a lock. I don't think we have one.

If you use a naughty word or two, you will find a thread lock.

• Like 1

I think BD is a lock and probably Carolina Crown as well. The last medal is probably up between Cavaliers and Cadets, with SCV right behind them(although I would love to see SCV medal or win). There will also be no new faces in top 12 this year from last year.

I hope Bluecoats are in there, too, because I'm glad they are taking risks and I'd like to see them be rewarded for them. It's good to take risks. It doesn't always work out, though, and that's life. But I'm excited by their approach.

Love to see Troop crack the 12, but this may not be their year. So many good groups.

• Like 1

Global warming & cooling has been occurring for millions of years. It occurred before humans walked the earth & will occur after humans walk the earth.

But what about us dinosaurs ? I heard the sound of a caveman's flute playing froze us all dead on the frozen tundra during the Glacial Ice Age Period.

I think Bluecoats are going to win. There's a very good chance that I'll be wrong. So it goes.

Devils are great, and have been great for a long time. Viva Blue Devils!

I would put Crown third. They are amazing.

Cadets are very good, as are SCV. And Cavs. Haven't seen BK.

So glad to be a fan!

• Like 1

I just re-watched the current top 6 shows as a basis for my opinion below. With that said, the current caption trends below represent my conclusions on where the placement trend is heading for captions in order by corps:

Brass: Crown, BD, SCV, Cadets, Bluecoats, Cavaliers

Percussion: Cadets, Bluecoats, BD, Crown, SCV, Cavaliers

Visual Ex: BD, Crown, Cavaliers, Bluecoats (I know people may not agree with this placement, but there drill is not nearly as good as their last two seasons and is lacking compared to the corps in front of it), SCV, Cadets

Visual Guard: Crown, BD, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavaliers, Cadets (Cadets Guard has the most room to grow in my opinion)

Visual GE: Crown, BD, Bluecoats, SCV, Cavaliers, Cadets

Music GE: BD, Crown, Bluecoats, SCV, Cadets, Cavaliers

My preliminary conclusion is simply an educated guess at best, of which is based on my analysis of each show to date. I believe the Atlanta show will confirm the truth and I suspect rankings will look like the following:

1. Crown / BD

2. BD / Crown

3. Bluecoats / SCV

4. SCV / Bluecoats

5. Cadets / Cavaliers

6. Cavaliers / Cadets

SCV behind Crown in percussion is... Interesting

I just re-watched the current top 6 shows as a basis for my opinion below. With that said, the current caption trends below represent my conclusions on where the placement trend is heading for captions in order by corps:

Brass: Crown, BD, SCV, Cadets, Bluecoats, Cavaliers

Percussion: Cadets, Bluecoats, BD, Crown, SCV, Cavaliers

Visual Ex: BD, Crown, Cavaliers, Bluecoats (I know people may not agree with this placement, but there drill is not nearly as good as their last two seasons and is lacking compared to the corps in front of it), SCV, Cadets

Visual Guard: Crown, BD, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavaliers, Cadets (Cadets Guard has the most room to grow in my opinion)

Visual GE: Crown, BD, Bluecoats, SCV, Cavaliers, Cadets

Music GE: BD, Crown, Bluecoats, SCV, Cadets, Cavaliers

My preliminary conclusion is simply an educated guess at best, of which is based on my analysis of each show to date. I believe the Atlanta show will confirm the truth and I suspect rankings will look like the following:

1. Crown / BD

2. BD / Crown

3. Bluecoats / SCV

4. SCV / Bluecoats

5. Cadets / Cavaliers

6. Cavaliers / Cadets

You may very well be right. But I actually think this is the best Bluecoats drill we have ever seen.