Boston Member Possessed By The Devil?

So inappropriate. She's into her performance, internet ridicule isn't funny or cool, it's pretty much just bullying.

• Like 2

So inappropriate. She's into her performance, internet ridicule isn't funny or cool, it's pretty much just bullying.

Who cares..... Nobody seems to care what outsiders think of this activity to begin with anyway.... this was badaazz and perfect for us insiders. Thats what counts, imo.

• Like 1

Who cares..... Nobody seems to care what outsiders think of this activity to begin with anyway.... this was badaazz and perfect for us insiders. Thats what counts, imo.

Love it! I love that performance quality! There was a video of a Glassmen synth from a few years back who was just as into his performance. While, yes, some might say they're over doing it, you know what? They're going all out, and putting every drop of emotion into their performance. And to those that care most, they take note and notice, and it comes across. I'll take whatever you can give me to draw me more into your show and enjoy it more!

Edited by va9590jm
  • Like 2

BAC and DCI have been sharing all the news articles and memes from it on Twitter. I don't think they see it as bullying/ridicule. The performer's brother (on reddit) has even commented on it saying they are finding it hilarious/amusing.

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 2

BAC and DCI has been sharing all the news articles and memes from it on Twitter. I don't think they see it as bullying/ridicule. The performer's brother (on reddit) has even commented on it saying they are finding it hilarious/amusing.

As well they should! Take pride in the fame, and enjoy the fact that it very well could/will be used to teach high schoolers how to go all out and perform.

I had a friend text me this morning "there's a gif of a band girl on reddit. Boston something or other."