Huntsville Harmonometer

Too bad this one isn't on DCI Live - not many opportunities to hear those Open Class corps.

Completely agree. lots of opportunity to see the World Class corps. DCI has to become more future oriented

2 days of rehearsals for many. Scores should jump tonight

eh - Cadets have done a TON of changes - wouldn't be surprised if their score falls with some new / added dirt

I'm interested in hearing about the Boston changes... wonder if they are in... ?

Completely agree. lots of opportunity to see the World Class corps. DCI has to become more future oriented

I am incredibly disappointed they once again failed to include the Open Class finals in the DCI live lineup. I know we get to see them all in prelims, but there is something much more enticing about seeing them in that intimate setting with their fans going nuts as opposed to a largely empty stadium in prelims.

And if it gets lost, posted the Louisiana Stars preview on the previous page.

I am incredibly disappointed they once again failed to include the Open Class finals in the DCI live lineup. I know we get to see them all in prelims, but there is something much more enticing about seeing them in that intimate setting with their fans going nuts as opposed to a largely empty stadium in prelims.

I'm in Indy Thursday this year, and as much as I LOVE seeing the top corps, I really am looking forward to seeing the corps in the afternoon - while quality is growing at all levels, the quality growth in the non-top 17 is most impressive

^ I realize there are copyright concerns also - but literally if they only did the high cam (almost a webcam) type view for a couple Open Class shows I think it would be a very feasible and appreciated view. Even using a free streaming source such as FB live or Youtube live...

Saw it. Thank you. They did not disappoint. With Texas corps, Louisiana, Bama and Florida, the gulf coast arc is coming along.

Just watched the "unplugged" video of Spirits run thru last night. Looks like they added something quite nice to the ending.

what is the judges pnl tonight.

Edited by emc2