Huntsville Harmonometer

Holy ####! That's a fantastic show.

What have they been feeding those tubas? Honestly, I've never heard that beefy of a bottom end in any modern day corps. They could seriously rival SCV's line once they get polished. And the best part? No thunderous goo to cover it up!

Watch out SCVC, BDB, and Genesis!

I think later on they're going to be dangerous in terms of Open Class.

And I'm no guard expert, but even though it's understandably unpolished right now, they seem incredibly mature in terms of writing and what I'm sure will be performance in the color guard.

Already there is an extra dca group performing as well as rocketeers apparently. "Appalachian sound" from Ackworth, Georgia. Never mind, they aren't here

Edited by kinetic inferno11

I think later on they're going to be dangerous in terms of Open Class.

And I'm no guard expert, but even though it's understandably unpolished right now, they seem incredibly mature in terms of writing and what I'm sure will be performance in the color guard.

Will be interesting to see where the green shirted slotting machines place them.

So thoughts on southern knights:

Um, well I don't know the history of the group. They were ok. Guard was a little off, but there were only 4 of them. Some brass issues throughout and some weird spacing

Do not care for this stadium. It's big and modern but the stands are a long way from the sidelines. Probably 3 track widths away.

Thoughts on southwind:

WOW! Saw this group twice last year and they have improved so much! They've grown a bit too. Great brass and percussion, greatly improved guard. Was very shocked and impressed with them

• Like 1

Thoughts on southwind:

WOW! Saw this group twice last year and they have improved so much! They've grown a bit too. Great brass and percussion, greatly improved guard. Was very shocked and impressed with them

Awesome to hear!!

• Like 1