Drenched in DeKalb

So, yeah, as I predicted last year, BD will never lose DCI again. It's a battle for 2nd, and Bluecoats have the early lead!

• Like 1

So, yeah, as I predicted last year, BD will never lose DCI again. It's a battle for 2nd, and Bluecoats have the early lead!

Even I don't think the Blue Devils will go undefeated for the next 40 years or so.

ok, so maybe they only go undefeated for the next 10 years or so. Thats sounds more reasonable anyway.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

from fb:

liYCzVc.jpg

whoa Bloo wins vis. proficiency and percussion?

Even I don't think the Blue Devils will go undefeated for the next 50 years or so.

Maybe the next 25 years though.

Undefeated? No. I think the odd show during the season here or there they'll drop, but I don't believe they'll ever lose DCI Championships again until that staff retires. They've distilled the sheets into a pure science at this point and they know exactly how to construct their shows each year to maximize them.

I hope this isn't beating a dead horse...

Noticed on a periscope that the Cadets' show was introduced as "Statues Awakening". Did they change the title from "Awakening", or is this just something the announcer did accidentally?? Seems like a weird change and title.

Undefeated? No. I think the odd show during the season here or there they'll drop, but I don't believe they'll ever lose DCI Championships again until that staff retires.

can we all pray for an early retirement then ?

I hope this isn't beating a dead horse...

Noticed on a periscope that the Cadets' show was introduced as "Statues Awakening". Did they change the title from "Awakening", or is this just something the announcer did accidentally?? Seems like a weird change and title.

GH did say he was going to change the name of the show on a recent tweet of his.

Either that, or his tweet about " statues awakening " was really his frustrated but hopeful reference to the judges as a plea of his. ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1