DCI Southeastern (Atlanta) Championships Schedule - 7/30/16

hmmmmm....concourse noise concerns me - I'm in section 222 - has anyone experienced excessive noise from that section?

It's usually the top rows (IDK -- 10 or so from the top) where it's worse.

Also -- keep your ticket on you at ALL times. I had an usher once who wouldn't let me back in my seat (after a potty break) without my ticket which was in my camera bag sitting with my wife. I had to text her and have her bring my ticket. Sheesh!!!

Edit: clarification.

Edited by CrownBariDad

Spirit will be fine. It's called rebuilding. Don't be so negative LSU Grad . :augen51:

They've been "Rebuilding" for a long time.

There's a big difference in being "Negative" and "Telling it like it is Reality."

I'm not a "Sunshine Pumper" that has my head buried in the Sand...........

hmmmmm....concourse noise concerns me - I'm in section 222 - has anyone experienced excessive noise from that section?

The back of the club level is open to the club level concourse below. The further back you are (there are 16 rows), the worse the noise from the concourse below will be. Though it's not

as bad as the 100 level.

I was in row 15 in 2014 and the constant noise from the concourse was very annoying, especially during quieter moments. In previous years I have been in rows 3 & 4 and didn't notice any

noise.

Any thoughts on where Southeastern will be in 2017?

They've been "Rebuilding" for a long time.

There's a big difference in being "Negative" and "Telling it like it is Reality."

I'm not a "Sunshine Pumper" that has my head buried in the Sand...........

The difference is that those who were in place for the past decade were not truly working to rebuild the corps on the financial side. You can't truly successfully rebuild competitively if you don't have the solid financial footing to provide a great experience, pay staff on time, and bring in better people. At least now there are people in place who have their priorities in line. Competitive success does not always indicate financial and administrative success and stability, either. These things don't happen overnight. You can try telling it like it is objectively without all the negative connotations.

• Like 1

LSU GRAD 82...

Your "Tell it like it is" mentality must come from being rejected during a audition for Spirit lol.. Why else would you constantly post what you post?? If you have a grudge do us all a favor and find another outlet to vent your anger. Your rep here is you are filled with hate and anger for Spirit. Sad really but you need to grow up and if you can't post like an adult then please don't post here.

• Like 1

Any thoughts on where Southeastern will be in 2017?

Amarillo, by morning.

• Like 1

Amarillo, by morning.

15 minutes away from me so BRING IT!

lol

We've got one very nice, albeit a lot smaller than the Georgia Dome, stadium.

:)

And that Southern hospitality. And Whataburger, which is the most important.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 3