DCI Eastern Classic - Saturday Aug. 6, 2016

Thank you, DCI, for fixing the "bug" in the login process. I'm now watching DCI East day 2.

• Like 1

Cru's cadet style uni looks great....many corps have switched to the long coat or half coat, so now Cru (and a few others) are unique.

• Like 2

Must say that Boston' brass is sounding awesome tonight. Not sure if the synth bass is too much or if that's just the mic placement again. But brass sounds good and feet are cleaning.

• Like 1

I could do without the narration even though it helps, still some spots design wise that have me scratching my head, but hot #### Boston. This show that seemed so dead and far gone last week seems to have evolved into something really enjoyable and FULL of energy courtesy of the performers. There are some incredibly fantastic moments too, the ending was HOT tonight!

This next week could get really interesting. Boston is not going to go out without a big fight. Who is going to be #13 looking in might not be who I thought it was going to be anymore.

• Like 3