Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

One word to describe that Cavies show live is, Energy. Non stop from beginning to end.

I'll admit, I love shows like this with the abstract and out there theme. Not everybody does.

• Like 1

Only reason I'm not at Open Class is because this show is only 45 minutes from home and I have to work.

I may start taking the full week off in the future, but I hate missing my home show.

Twas not directed at you my friend. DEFINITELY not. Thanks for the coverage of the two shows this past week. Was greatly appreciated.

Would be nice if DCI would at least acknowledge it is happening outside of a few tweets.

• Like 1

Cool visual in the corps, all around the center of the field, making a wave move in their circular formation.

I didn't see this before, but the DMs aren't conducting to to start the show. They're doing different arm positions that go along with what the corps is doing on the field.

VERY aggressive and evil sound to start the show! You can't say this show lacks energy.

Also, there's that really cool tarp midfield which creates a black hole effect with the yard lines.

The style of BK's percussion writing is so different from what everybody else does. I really like it over the past few years.

• Like 3

Also love the guard uniforms. Striking yet sleek.

Thank you so much Kevin for your commentary! Always happy to have you there when I can't be!

• Like 1

BK also loves to use mirrors all of a sudden.

I'm going to have to find the source music for this show. Some really cool brass effects happening that's hard to describe in words.