2017 PREDICTIONS!

I predict only one thing - that I will be entertained. And that's all I am looking for.

I feel likewise... and the same way about DCP. too. I come here to be entertained, and I'm rarely disappointed ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I'm actually going to put my money on SCV medaling this year, possibly even taking it all. They've been holding strong and climbing the ladder again in recent years. It all feels very Phantom 03 through 08 for me, and that ended pretty well for Phantom. Not to mention SCV has a design team that took home a few golds together.

• Like 2

I'm actually going to put my money on SCV medaling this year, possibly even taking it all. They've been holding strong and climbing the ladder again in recent years. It all feels very Phantom 03 through 08 for me, and that ended pretty well for Phantom. Not to mention SCV has a design team that took home a few golds together.

Speaking of which, has there ever been a pool drawn up for finals order and if so, would anyone admit to it here?

I predict Boston making a run for the top 6 now that they have Cadets and Crown staff in place there. And SCV could win the whole shebang on their anniversary season. My colleague Shaun just got the job and is now running the performance aspect of operations and he's going to be a HUGE paramount reason for their success.

Edited by MelloEvan

I still think top 8 is a good goal for BAC. But we'll see; it takes time for a new staff to gel. I am not really a betting man, but I would put the initial over/under at 8.5.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

I still think top 8 is a good goal for BAC. But we'll see; it takes time for a new staff to gel.

I think that range is gonna be as interesting ever next year. Blue Stars are gonna have a completely different sound, seems like Phantom Regiment might have some changes coming, The Academy and Crossmen had really great seasons and are in territory they have never been in or haven't been in over a decade respectively. Throw in Boston Crusaders with their changes and what will probably be some adjustments from Madison Scouts and Troopers and this range is as volatile as ever.