2017 PREDICTIONS!

22 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Where the sun dont shine.

I rarely like to tell anyone what to do with their " equipment " either. So long as they keep their " equipment " in a decent place, I'm cool with it. ( lol!)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, corpsband said:

So what do you suggest?  Where should a guard set their equipment? :whistle: 

17 minutes ago, corpsband said:

No I really would like to hear Liahona's theory about guard equipment.

This is NOT my area of expertise...so I'm going to refrain from having ANY answers...that said...my comments were specific to "hiding" guard equipment inside GIANT props...Someone mentioned that The Cadets guard equipment was inside those giant props...so that made the design decisions difficult...makes sense to me...and Boston had all their guard equipment inside the GIANT windmills...this lead to many design related issues throughout the summer for them...that is all I was saying..nothing more to read into it than that...

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Hiding guard equipment is a bad decision IMO...look at the issues boston even had with those windmills...same thing IMO

Boston simply had too many windmills in last season's show as well, imo.  These rather large and moveable props, never really allowed the Guard to be as effectively interwoven into their show as it could have been either. The Guard could not be seen all that often in their show,, except sometimes positioned upside down on the windmills. We rarely saw the Guard's equipment, flag work, imo.  Now, thats not my " answer " to anything.. just my " opinion " on what Boston's visual show designers might have chosen to consider in their off season planning. But hindsight, and monday morning quarterbacking after the " game " is played is much easier for all us DCP armchair QB's here too, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Liahona said:

This is NOT my area of expertise...so I'm going to refrain from having ANY answers...that said...my comments were specific to "hiding" guard equipment inside GIANT props...Someone mentioned that The Cadets guard equipment was inside those giant props...so that made the design decisions difficult...makes sense to me...and Boston had all their guard equipment inside the GIANT windmills...this lead to many design related issues throughout the summer for them...that is all I was saying..nothing more to read into it than that...

I'm completely lost .  Hiding equipment inside props leads to bad design?  

1 minute ago, corpsband said:

I'm completely lost .  Hiding equipment inside props leads to bad design?  

C'mon stop being obtuse here...you know exactly what I'm talking about...

10 minutes ago, Liahona said:

C'mon stop being obtuse here...you know exactly what I'm talking about...

At least Corpsband told us that " he's completely lost " on here regarding another DCP posters comments on here. Its a start, imo

Baby steps. He can work on that " obtuse " thing of his perhaps tomorrow ( haha). I need to call it a nite.  Talk tomorrow, good Lord willing.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1