2017 PREDICTIONS!

3 hours ago, BoaDci said:

Every time I see the egg I stare....and the nI like.

that's because its quite a complex n-gram.  

included in the contents are:

("Is that English?", "tl;dr", "Does he even read what he writes?","Not logical","Talk to the hand!",Charlie Brown teacher sound)

and many other tuples too numerous to list.  Finally the entire thing is accompanied by this rousing theme:

but that's just...

imo

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Something I brought up this past summer that I got crucified for.......

Not by me. I wholeheartedly agree.

18 hours ago, Liahona said:

I find it truly AMAZING that posters are NOW criticizing Crowns VISUAL decisions for 2016...let's see...hmmmmm...they WON both the John Brazale Best Visual Performance Award AND the George Zingali Best Color Guard Award

Ya, but maybe some of these well respected educators in the DCI/ BOA/ WGI  Marching Arts realm for decades were about to be canned by CC for not doing enough for CC over the years( haha!), so that's why they called BAC Admin and asked BAC to give them a new home.( lol!).. or maybe it was the obscene like " money ". that drove them from CC to Boston ( haha!).. its really hard to keep up with the storyline as to why the wholesale departure. But the changing narrative on why they left sure is interesting, even if the explanation for the departures changes by the hour if not the day, month.  Now we are hearing that... " well, they really weren't all that they were cracked up to be while at CC"... ( where Crown was placing 12th-15th before most of these instructors/ show designers arrived at CC and then helped CC rise to the top of the heap in DCI. )

Edited by BRASSO

So I've heard bits and pieces from all but one of the following corps and I predict that 4-8 will be closer and higher scoring than ever. Between SCV, Cavaliers, Blue Knights, Cadets, and Boston... this is gonna be a crazy group. 

1 hour ago, brassdude6171 said:

So I've heard bits and pieces from all but one of the following corps and I predict that 4-8 will be closer and higher scoring than ever. Between SCV, Cavaliers, Blue Knights, Cadets, and Boston... this is gonna be a crazy group. 

Agreed

Edited by BoaDci

3 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Add Crown and BD;)

...the post said 4 to 8...implying that Crown, BD, Bluecoats will be 1, 2,3 in no particular order

• Like 1