Cadets 2017

May I order 1 pistachio layer cake please..... :dancin:

• Like 3

I am no longer friends with April, or you.

And she loves mud puddles and there were lots of cadets 2000 early season videos on YouTube but I think she reported them all for copyright violations

• Like 1

I had no idea they didn't do alternates. I might have missed it but did someone answer as to why they don't have them?

Not sure they have any clear-cut policy for or against. There was a lead trumpet designated as an alternate during the later spring camps, who ended up winning a spot before the first the performance.

I had no idea they didn't do alternates. I might have missed it but did someone answer as to why they don't have them?

Not sure they have any clear-cut policy for or against. There was a lead trumpet designated as an alternate during the later spring camps, who ended up winning a spot before the first the performance.

thead page 86, post 858

Two MMs of that trumpet line told me one member carried some heavy pressures into ST and wasn't actually sure that MM would be able to march; staff protected both person and the line.

Sometimes CG have carried a flag alternate but just as often they haven;t.

Edited by xandandl

Words from a friend, just got off a call with the percussion staff

His words: "this may be one of the best Cadets percussion programs ever"

Yes. Tom is more pumped then ever to be home and he wants to really recreate a monster percussion section and he's starting with pretty fantastic.
  • Like 1

The rational with the past staff was an "alternate" is not quite ready for prime time and the fact that they're always a pool of vets that seem willing to jump back in early/mid season makes the case against alternates.
  • Like 1