Cadets 2017

21 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Ronald Reagan high school Texas perfected it and now it's spread to Tarpon, broken arrow, and many others 

What is a plume wiggle?

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Gee, Tim K. never told me the Vatican voted to allow women to be priests, bishops, cardinals, etc.

no, Cardinal is a honorary title not part of the succession of Holy Orders from the Apostles and does not require gender. There have been debates over minutiae in medieval history whether there have been some women honorees of influence just as there were deaconesses. The debate will go on I'm sure. Some DCPers will probably make some wise cracks now. Claire is above that sort of thing, a class person.

Edited by xandandl

7 minutes ago, JKT90 said:

What is a plume wiggle?

Did not BK use it widely in its 2009 show Shiver: A Colorado Winter which Marc Sylvester scripted? They had snow ball fights, snow angels, and plume wiggles for the Rocky Mountain avalanches (not the hockey team.)

10 minutes ago, JKT90 said:

What is a plume wiggle?

here you go - they were just perfecting it back in 2002 to great acclaim - HUGE in the BOA world now

• Like 1

4 hours ago, George Dixon said:
2 hours ago, whitedj2002 said:

I agree, that plume wiggle 'ala Tarpon Springs gets old FAST! ( love Tarpon however) in fact, the Boston show reminds me of  an elite BOA show. Just my opinion...

Boston has a great show but the plume wiggling is odd and over done and the drill is forgettable much like those Crown drills 

Ronald Reagan high school Texas perfected it and now it's spread to Tarpon, broken arrow, and many others 

Did not BK use it widely in its 2009 show Shiver: A Colorado Winter which Marc Sylvester scripted? They had snow ball fights, snow angels, and plume wiggles for the Rocky Mountain avalanches (not the hockey team.)

Edited by xandandl

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

yup!

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

yup!

You guys have lost the plot. worried with a plume wiggle? Lets just say I hope they wipe the floor with you. 

Just now, E3D said:

You guys have lost the plot. worried with a plume wiggle? Lets just say I hope they wipe the floor with you. 

Hey it's in the judges hands - I hope both corps max out their programs and do GREAT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, E3D said:

These BAC oldtimers think they are back in the parking lots of Newark fighting St. Lucy's and Blessed Sacrament corps. Either that or they have been meeting with Sam Adams too early in the day. Sounds like nerves to me over .05 of a point.

• Like 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

Hey it's in the judges hands - I hope both corps max out their programs and do GREAT

Yes but the  tone was a biachch with the BOA and the wiggle.