Cadets 2017

36 minutes ago, whitedj2002 said:

I agree, that plume wiggle 'ala Tarpon Springs gets old FAST! ( love Tarpon however) in fact, the Boston show reminds me of  an elite BOA show. Just my opinion...

I can't wait until those 7 students up front finally graduate. Maybe by finals? Looks like none of them had the grades for NHS.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, emc2 said:

What ever No way your design will be in the top 5.  

What the #### is your problem?

31 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

I think he took exception to the post he replied to. YMMV. :whistle::cheer:

38 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

Don't mind him. In the rare moments that his posts use proper syntax and grammar, they end up making no sense 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Merry Christmas in July, everyone!

I loved the drill formations at the end of the show.   I'm such a pushover for things I don't have to work too hard to understand!  I really liked this show.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Merry Christmas in July, everyone!

Love this show!

26 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

I loved the drill formations at the end of the show.   I'm such a pushover for things I don't have to work too hard to understand!  I really liked this show.

Thanks for sharing this.  The only time I ever saw this show performed, it was a miserable evening at MetLife Stadium that included a lengthy thunderstorm delay.  So my impression of the show was negative.  Seeing it again - totally dry and comfortable - turns out it was a MUCH better show than I remembered.  Those horn rips were fantastic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, whitedj2002 said:

I agree, that plume wiggle 'ala Tarpon Springs gets old FAST! ( love Tarpon however) in fact, the Boston show reminds me of  an elite BOA show. Just my opinion...

Ronald Reagan high school Texas perfected it and now it's spread to Tarpon, broken arrow, and many others 

38 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

It is so funny how the cadets are appreciated in hindsight, crowd reaction and discussion forum conversation was very mixed in 2013

Hear the conversation circled around the props and the  guard 

• Like 1