Cadets 2017

On 4/17/2017 at 4:54 PM, Liahona said:

...but it's not a surprise...I never understood why people make it an "imaginary" circumstance once the OFFICIAL announcement comes out...haha

loose-lips-213.jpg

True but still a far cry from the plthera of vids and pics from past off seasons.

hashmarks.jpg

Hoptalks return Thursday with Hashgate 2007!
Facebook Live at 9:30 p.m.

George will take an inside look at Hashgate 2007 and answer your questions about what happened with The Cadets at the DCI Quarterfinals. He'll discuss why the corps left, what happened Friday, how 2007 was for The Cadets and how everything went down. Don't forget to tune in and be a part of the conversation!

Facebook

19 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Sunday April 23 8pm Hopkins to hold a private webinar with donors and will announce the 2017 program

and once you get permission from Cadet2000, will you be advising us DCPers or teasing us and making us wait until the camp announcement the following Friday? :innocent:

19 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Sunday April 23 8pm Hopkins to hold a private webinar with donors and will announce the 2017 program

If I donate $25 now do I get included in the webinar?

I just could not screw up enough courage to endure one of Hop's webinars even if he is ever so slightly lifting the shako of silence to donors. I've made it to nearly May without the fun of hyping the Cadets. What does one more month of this laughable media blackout matter?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, xandandl said:

add a few more zeros.

$25.00? :whistle:

• Like 2

While we mark time until Sunday and posture whether it should be a right or left foot step off...

Cadets' sites today have this picture for Throwback Thursday and ask what year was the photo taken? My challenge to the noobies under fifty is, Do you know why the guard commanders' side sash was worn on the opposite side from the usual left leg position? (Two hand clap for the winning answer.)

C94MMwmW0AAtFqV.jpg

Edited by xandandl

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

Do you know why the guard commanders' side sash was worn on the opposite side from the usual left leg position? (Two hand clap for the winning answer.)

C94MMwmW0AAtFqV.jpg

To distinguish the leadership roles fulfilled by women, back when it mattered that there was one? That's my best guess.