Carolina Crown 2017

15 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Those Carolina dialects.

Now I know how Brasso feels...

Don't bring me into this. I'm just learning that CC had"Finals" that effected their low brass turnout this weekend. The CC brass lines has gotten thru these April " Finals" exams before just fine with such low brass turnout at their April camps. So I see no reason why people have to scratch their heads with such turnouts now. But maybe... whoosh... its going right over my head too.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Don't bring me into this. I'm just learning that CC had"Finals" that effected their low brass turnout this weekend. The CC brass lines has gotten thru these April " Finals" exams before just fine with such low brass turnout at their April camps. So I see no reason why people have to scratch their heads with such turnouts now. But maybe... whoosh... its going right over my head too.

Glad to hear from you and that you "survived" the busy camp weekend for your team. When no word from you or official announcements and only backside photos from the Lia guy, some of us were afraid the gators got your tongue.  These next few weeks will zoom by I am sure. Are you driving all those papergoods up to Castleton or are they stored in your condo's car port until the Florida swing?

Edited by xandandl

Just now, xandandl said:

Gtlad to hear from you and that you "survived" the busy camp weekend for your team. When no word from you or official announcements and only backside photos from the Lia guy, some of us were afraid the gators got your tongue.  These next few weeks will zoom by I am sure. Are you driving all those papergoods up to Castleton or are they stored in your condo's car port until the Florida swing?

This is a 2017 Carolina Crown thread. I don't think anybody here is particularly interested in where I might store and/ or move my " papergoods ". And if so, i would merely ask them..... why ?  ( lol!)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, corpsband said:

TgRXXPP.png

12 minutes ago, corpsband said:

TgRXXPP.png

For the record, I did not have a belly flop weekend. I was out  and about in 47 degree weather taking down my Christmas lights and front yard reindeer and ornaments.

Edited by BRASSO

31 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

For the record, I did not have a belly flop weekend. I was out  and about in 47 degree weather taking down my Christmas lights and front yard reindeer and ornaments.

Pheww!  Glad to read that you didn't take down the flamingos.