A criticism

How can you question the meaning of my show? How can you judge me? How can you criticize me? I've worked very hard on this. I've worked all summer long, 10 to 12 hours a day and your criticizing me? I'm just a kid! What kind of people are you?

Ones who choose to behave as if we matured beyond middle school, apparently.

Edited by ftwdrummer

I've been vague, esoteric, obnoxious, alienating and unapologetic. Isn't this what you love? Where is my standing ovation?

I've been vague, esoteric, obnoxious, alienating and unapologetic. Isn't this what you love? Where is my standing ovation?

I'm still trying to dig through all your meticulously crafted layers to appreciate your unique insights into our shared human condition.

Edited by StuStu

I have matured beyond middle school! I would approximate my maturity level to be around the same as most 18 to 21 year olds. Their are times when I behave like a 16 year old but not too often as I know that the more I behave like a 16 year old the harsher some people will judge me.

Corps! Thank you, it's as if I'm not myself anymore.

Edited by Bsader

Honestly I need someone to examine here... What IS this thread?!?!?!?!

Honestly I need someone to examine here... What IS this thread?!?!?!?!

Nothing here. Ignore

Pamaho, I'm surprised that such an educated man as yourself can not fathom what this thread is about. Maybe if you didn't take things so seriously you could figure it out. I'm not some sort of nihilist! Their is something here!

Edited by Bsader