2017 Blue Stars

2 hours ago, ComeHomeShane said:

This show is great and should easily beat Phantom. I can't wait to see them in Texas. I can see this corps being the dark horse of the season; that's a beefy show. 

Last I saw, Regiment was about two points up on them; so I'm not too sure about the easily beating part.

5 hours ago, ComeHomeShane said:

This show is great and should easily beat Phantom. 

I love Blue Stars' show this year but....

:laughing:

19 hours ago, corps8294 said:

Last I saw, Regiment was about two points up on them; so I'm not too sure about the easily beating part.

Yeah I know, I just have a strong hunch that phantom is going to peak early. I could be wrong, I admit, I really dislike PR's show this year so I could be biased. I wouldn't be surprised to see BS and maybe even Xmen catch them. 

That encore was an incredible treat.  Thank you thank you thank you for that!  

Loved the show tonight, they continue to layer and develop it.  TONS of room left for growth.  I really don't care about scores, I've seen everyone who is currently 16th - 1st and that brass is top tier in every way.  There is a clarity to their sound that is pretty much second to none outside the top few corps.  That high brass feature in the closer is phenomenal.  Guard and percussion are fantastic too.  

Super impressed tonight.  Can't wait to see it again.  As far as the discussion of who they can beat.........we shall see.  I think them and Crossmen could have easily hung in Broken Arrow.  

So looks like Crossmen actually passed up the Blue Stars, there was a score correction on the recaps