Recommended Posts

Carolina gold's music 

 

Wicked Game-Chris Isaac

Incantation from Quidam Young and Beautiful- Lana del Ray

Danzon No. 2- Arturo Marquez

El Tango de Roxanne from Moulin Rouge

Roxanne- The Police

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.hawthornecaballeros.org/2017/02/01/hawthorne-caballeros-recap-122-brass-rehearsal-announce-2017-music-selection-horns-for-sale-and-schedule-update/ Some info on the show's music select

Long Island Sunrisers announced their show in a post on their Facebook page

I would just like to see a corps post...." The ________________ will be playing the 6 cool songs with no theme! Sit back and enjoy!"

14 hours ago, sagemode67 said:

Carolina gold's music 

 

Wicked Game-Chris Isaac

Incantation from Quidam Young and Beautiful- Lana del Ray

Danzon No. 2- Arturo Marquez

El Tango de Roxanne from Moulin Rouge

Roxanne- The Police

Do you have an official announcement for this one?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2017 at 10:58 AM, Old Corps Guy said:

Do you have an official announcement for this one?

Contacted their Facebook page and asked what the music was

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2017 at 4:54 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

Oh, I hadn't noticed that Chops show title before. Very nice!

It's been very exciting to see this show come together, too. Very enjoyable to watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

18813231_10154451932472797_7018257921443

Show logo for Chops this summer... It certainly gives a good feel for what's in store from the corps.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it that the only DCA corps we don't have titles for is a corps that has already done their spring preview?  I guess we will all know this Saturday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Why is it that the only DCA corps we don't have titles for is a corps that has already done their spring preview?  I guess we will all know this Saturday.

Cincinnati Tradition hasn't released our show title and music to the public yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Cincinnati Tradition hasn't released our show title and music to the public yet.

My apologies.  There are two.  Cincinnati and Reading (Music by with no titles at this time).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Old Corps Guy said:

My apologies.  There are two.  Cincinnati and Reading (Music by with no titles at this time).

 

 

Reading released their show title, "Behind the Suit", way back on November 27th.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kamarag said:

 

 

Reading released their show title, "Behind the Suit", way back on November 27th.

Yes, they released the title.  As I mentioned, music "by" with no titles.  It would be nice to know the actual titles.

Edited by Old Corps Guy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.