Another Rumor Dies.

Ghost

understood.

they're not performing at boston's show.

i was asking if there was any explicit evidence as to why they're not performing at boston's show.

Evidence?...What is this a court of law?...lol...If it If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

Edited by Liahona

1Jz36aH.png

Make fun of the situation all you want...poor taste and juvenile antics seem to be the norm these days as much as your responses lately as well...

• Like 1

Corpsband has been in this activity for a long time and a part of both Cadets and Crown organizations. He is reputable and a business man. it is disappointing to make this appear like Boston is winning about corps not going to their party. The reality is that this would not happen in most legit organizations (MLB, NBA etc.) This is the equivalent to Carolina Panthers refusing to play the Seahawks this year because of what happened at the Super Bowl last year. Or Oklahoma Thunder refusing to play Golden State because Kevin Durant went their in free agency. The reality is these Corps do not want to see any of the lower top 12 Corps threaten the model. DCI does not decide for or make any corps participate in any shows. They try to mediate for the good of the activity. It is what it is.

Make fun of the situation all you want...poor taste and juvenile antics seem to be the norm these days as much as your responses lately as well...

I AM making fun of it because .... BIG DEAL!

Planned shows fall by the wayside every freakin' year. Corps pull out, other shows change dates, People don't like housing sites.

From my POV Crown logistically doesn't seem to have time to go to a third show. You want to say it's sour grapes. Whatever.

Does it really take two threads and posters repeating the same thing over and over and over again to make you feel better ?

Because honestly I don't see point. Corps have no obligation to go a show. If it doesn't seem to them to be in their best interest, they just don't go.

Heck I'm not sure if I were a corps director I'd WANT to do more than two shows over that stretch. Crazy parade schedules make that a hectic enough time. Maybe I'd want my kids to spend some free time up there and HAVE SOME FUN!

Edited by corpsband

Corps have no obligation to go a show. If it doesn't seem to them to be in their best interest, they just don't go.

We finally agree on one this one point...

The reality is these Corps do not want to see any of the lower top 12 Corps threaten the model. DCI does not decide for or make any corps participate in any shows. They try to mediate for the good of the activity. It is what it is.

Spot on!