Another Rumor Dies.

Ghost

This is direct knowledge and not hearsay.

Direct knowledge from whom? Or according to whom?

If the information is coming from those involved with BAC as board members, staff, performers, then once again it is NOT DIRECT KNOWLEDGE and is in face HEARSAY.

According to those at DCI, the "truth" and "facts" that SSF has put out there are not true. Nor have people in the Cadets and Crown organizations made even the slightest reference to boycotting any shows.

So where is the direct knowledge coming from? As I stated above, if it is only being tossed around by those involved with BAC without direct interaction with the other corps, it is NOT A FACT.

I don't care if members of the BAC board, or supporters from decades ago are the ones saying it, if there is no justification or proof, then it is still a rumor.

• Like 1

Direct knowledge from whom? Or according to whom?

If the information is coming from those involved with BAC as board members, staff, performers, then once again it is NOT DIRECT KNOWLEDGE and is in face HEARSAY.

According to those at DCI, the "truth" and "facts" that SSF has put out there are not true. Nor have people in the Cadets and Crown organizations made even the slightest reference to boycotting any shows.

So where is the direct knowledge coming from? As I stated above, if it is only being tossed around by those involved with BAC without direct interaction with the other corps, it is NOT A FACT.

I don't care if members of the BAC board, or supporters from decades ago are the ones saying it, if there is no justification or proof, then it is still a rumor.

Where is YOUR proof, that DCI is saying that Cadets/ Crown are NOT boycotting Boston's show?

It seems to be a common theme in this thread...

Where is YOUR proof, that DCI is saying that Cadets/ Crown are NOT boycotting Boston's show?

It seems to be a common theme in this thread...

Direct conversation with a member of DCI's BOD, as well as a member of the DCI office staff that is part of the tour planning/coordination.

Direct conversation with a member of DCI's BOD, as well as a member of the DCI office staff that is part of the tour planning/coordination.

You saying that you had conversation is not proof....Sorry. Any other direct conversations are discounted as fiction that aren't part of your circle of friends are invalid then...OK...got it.

You saying that you had conversation is not proof....Sorry. Any other direct conversations are discounted as fiction that aren't part of your circle of friends are invalid then...OK...got it.

You're right, my bad. Talking with those that make the schedule and are in contact with corps regarding their hopes and thoughts regarding shows the would like to participate in, or not shouldn't mean anything.

We should all just take the word of someone involved with a particular corps that is publicly calling out other corps and making accusations that, again, has zero direct knowledge or dialogue with those corps, because that's the right way to go.

I hate these kinds of threads. A ton. There is not going to be a way to prove it or disprove it unless someone coughs up some emails/conversations that have no business being posted publicly even if they do exist.

I agree in point...

hand to god, i just heard a rumor that dave gibbs proposed a show on the moon in 2023.

definitely a competitive advantage for BD since they already practice on mars.

But it is Crown who is Out of This World and Cadets' Angels triumph in the heavens over those devils and demons.

Now that it seems this is just turning into a rumor thread, I heard one a while back that Bluecoats' next installment may or may not involve bending realities.