Another Rumor Dies.

Ghost

You really should not challenge something when you seriously don't know the true facts and are just speculating on your part...I am not going to mention the parties involved because that will not serve ANY purpose...and those parties can speak for themselves if they choose to do so or not...DCI is well aware of this situation...you can take THAT to the bank. I stand by this statement.

With all due respect, those things that are being posted as truth and facts, are not those to all involved, so please do not tell me what I can and cannot challege.

If I had permission I would gladly share the emails/texts from the DCI employee and DCI board member that I spoke with, but out of respect for them, and as you pointed out would "not server ANY purpose..." I will not post them.

Oh, and to quote you again but from my knowledge and correspondance on the subject, "you can take THAT to the bank. I stand by this statement."

Where is YOUR proof, that DCI is saying that Cadets/ Crown are NOT boycotting Boston's show?

It seems to be a common theme in this thread...

Liahona's got nothing. This is at least his third post where he's been unable to answer the very simple question of how does he know C & CC are purposefully not attending BAC's show.

i never forget about the human capacity for pettiness.

all i asked for was something concrete to substantiate it in this case.

maybe something that either crown or the cadets have done in the past to fuel this type of speculation?

Lance, please let G-7 die and stop fuelling the embers.

Liahona's got nothing. This is at least his third post where he's been unable to answer the very simple question of how does he know C & CC are purposefully not attending BAC's show.

I have been on these boards 9 years...please point to ONE other time where I attempted to be a trouble maker and spread a rumor that was not true. There are very good reasons why I can not reveal sources in this situation for obvious reasons...you can believe what you want...one thing I am not and that is a liar...so I take a little offense at your comments....On some level I get that you question how I know...but I really do in this specific situation.

With all due respect, those things that are being posted as truth and facts, are not those to all involved, so please do not tell me what I can and cannot challege.

If I had permission I would gladly share the emails/texts from the DCI employee and DCI board member that I spoke with, but out of respect for them, and as you pointed out would "not server ANY purpose..." I will not post them.

Oh, and to quote you again but from my knowledge and correspondance on the subject, "you can take THAT to the bank. I stand by this statement."

My sources would TRUMP yours in this situation...but I agree you do have a right to challenge others opinions...you might want to check and see where your sources are getting their incorrect information...Many others on these boards here can decide on their own.

i never forget about the human capacity for pettiness.

all i asked for was something concrete to substantiate it in this case.

maybe something that either crown or the cadets have done in the past to fuel this type of speculation?

Have you ever heard of retribution?

...or the G7 failed coup for that matter...although that does not apply here

don't pick on lance. he's a nice guy.

I am sure he probably is for that matter...I'm not picking on anyone...he did ask some valid questions that have gone unanswered directly....but many people fail to understand that sometimes questions can't be answered publicly for the better of the activity...Honestly I would be very skeptical myself if my questions went unanswered...so I do GET it.

Lance, please let G-7 die and stop fuelling the embers.

corpsband said something similar. is this about 2014? i have no clue what's going on. i thought maybe somebody really did have something concrete about this conspiracy.

G7 has NOTHING to do with this...