Unpopular Opinions?

3 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

The Blue Devils shows are not as innovative as their staff  "Think" they are 

Colts should have made finals in 2009 (And believe me I love the Troopers)

There is to much contribution from the pit section 

I have more but that's probably enough :)

Oof...that first one is tough for me to swallow, couldnt disagree more.  I agree with 2 and 3.

More unpopular opinions:

I'm excited for Genesis in WC, but Im not sure they should have moved.

Pioneer will win DCI this year.

Carolina Crown is reportedly billing  former marchers and parents regarding the conversion of non payment ( "scholarship" ) offsets, into real time bill invoices for immediate payments that Parents believed were not needed to be payed back to their former Corps.

I'd say this fits the bill as an " unpopular opinion ".... ( whether true or not, is to be future determined, and not the subject of this thread topic, of course )

• Like 1

Just now, BRASSO said:

Carolina Crown is reportedly billing  former marchers and parents regarding the conversion of non payment ( "scholarship" ) offsets, into real time bill invoices for immediate payments that Parents believed were not needed to be payed back to their former Corps.

I'd say this fits the bill as an " unpopular opinion ".... ( whether true or not, is to be future determined, and not the subject of this thread topic, of course )

You sneaky guy you are.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2017 at 7:17 PM, mjoakes said:

. There's evidence in a Fox News report that Bluecoats had only one member actually playing horn in 2016. Everything else was electronic. I know this because Trump tweeted it.

Thats an unpopular opinion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I'd say this fits the bill as an "unpopular opinion".... (whether true or not, is to be future determined, and not the subject of this thread topic, of course).

I'm not sure a rumor whose veracity is in dispute even qualifies as an opinion. Either it's true or it's not.

On 1/22/2017 at 2:58 PM, Ghost said:

Tom Blair and company are in charge of what shots they take.

Not so unpopular.. my guess, its bourbon.

12 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I'm not sure a rumor whose veracity is in dispute even qualifies as an opinion. Either it's true or it's not.

Perhaps. Then again, the mere utterance of a rumor does occasionally attract unpopular opinions in response,.. in my opinion.

"  Close this thread down !"

Thats either a popular opinion, or an unpopular opinion, depending on the sensitivity of the subject matter, and whose feathers are being ruffled.

Just now, BRASSO said:

"  Close this thread down !"

Thats either a popular opinion, or an unpopular opinion, depending on the sensitivity of the subject matter, and whose feathers are being ruffled.

Disclaimer I didn't like it from day one and don't think it should be shut down.  

:)