Harrowing Hamilton - June 26th, 2017

5 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

Yes, I'm quite the fan. Can't wait for Boston! I'm usually down for a dark, brooding show. Also, just bought a Waldo shirt.

cool they have a few nice ones this year.  ( Support your drum corp).

• Like 3

Ahhh, I see ... the plywood flats make a barrcade. And we had a Fantine vocal soloist ... with red hair for the Irish touch! (She doubles as a field conductor.)

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

I know it's only one day, but Pioneer look way cleaner than last night. Guard looked much more confident. Props to Pioneer for keeping on. Wish they could find some more brass members. Horns are quite weak.

Edited by FLBuzcut
  • Like 3

And here come the Colts! Complete with a dome as a their main prop. There was something like that in the park next to the home where we raised our kids. They loved it!

2 minutes ago, drummergirl said:

Just noticed we added more new shirts to the online store. 

Yes saw them when they were back in Boston.

• Like 1

Colts have a very nice trombone soloist (who also doubles as a field conductor).

Colts have a nice show, but nothing exceptional as far as design goes. I did enjoy the show, but I don't think they will be competing for a top twelve spot this year.

Like Colts new uniform. Glad to see them back in red. Show is nice. Big guard look pretty good. The left brain - right brain thing seems a little thin for a show concept. I'm not sure the closer is complete. It seems there's not a lot of marching going on. Hopefully more to come that will flesh out the theme. Great trombone soloist!

Edited by FLBuzcut
  • Like 1