Harrowing Hamilton - June 26th, 2017

8 minutes ago, emc2 said:

How dose it compare to the North End restaurants.

Well, the North End is pretty legendary, but for Southern Ohio, it ain't bad! (Especially for $10!) But for my money, Mae Zingali put all the restaurants to shame!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

Any DCP folks here tonight feel free to say hi! Wearing a crown shirt and got my daughter attached to my hip! Looking forward to a great show tonight! And yes the parking is awful. Had to create my own parking spot haha!

• Like 4

Greetings from Hamilton. We're 5 days into the season and this is my 3rd show. I feel like the DCI equivalent to a Dead Head (so, a drum head?) Low 70s right now so if the rain stays away this will be a good night for drum corps. I'm especially excited to see Crusaders. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

Greetings from Hamilton. We're 5 days into the season and this is my 3rd show. I feel like the DCI equivalent to a Dead Head (so, a drum head?) Low 70s right now so if the rain stays away this will be a good night for drum corps. I'm especially excited to see Crusaders. 

Please provide an overview of each thank you FLBuzcut

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Please provide an overview of each thank you FLBuzcut

I will try.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

You must enjoy the DCI activity being at your 3rd show.  Boston much improved this year.  Enjoy.

• Like 2