DCI South Florida - July 10th

1 minute ago, Jim Schehr said:

On a quite night in Ohio you can hear wolverines crying. In fact I can hear them crying in Illinois too. 

When it comes to Wolverines and/ or Buckeyes, I leave them both alone to cry or howl as they see fit out in that neck of the woods.. ( lol!)..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

When it comes to Wolverines and/ or Buckeyes, I leave them both alone to cry or howl as they see fit out in that neck of the woods.. ( lol!)..

It's hard to bet against that 61-6 Urban Meyer Ohio State football team. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

It's hard to bet against that 61-6 Urban Meyer Ohio State football team. 

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=Urban-Meyer-I-learned-from-Bill-Belichick-to-get-players-I-like-to-coach

• Like 2

Remember

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

I'm on a Jupiter Florida thread...  Florida college football country, ,,... so I'll not be speakin' no Big 10 talk no mo, Jim, if I know whats good for me... you know what I'm sayin' ?.. haha

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Congrats!   Glad it went well.  

I am healthy otherwise so I qualified for the new anterior approach method where muscles aren't cut, just retracted, and it's all done on a special operating table called a Hana Table.  It looks like a medieval torture device but it spreads the force of dislocating the bad hip over the entire leg so the hip area experiences less trauma.  My surgeon says it's like playing with Lego.

• Like 1

Just now, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

I am healthy otherwise so I qualified for the new anterior approach method where muscles aren't cut, just retracted, and it's all done on a special operating table called a Hana Table.  It looks like a medieval torture device but it spreads the force of dislocating the bad hip over the entire leg so the hip area experiences less trauma.  My surgeon says it's like playing with Lego.

Did you have the procedure here in the Midwest? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Did you have the procedure here in the Midwest? 

Kettering Raj Soin Hospital, Beavercreek, Ohio.  That place is amazing.