DCI South Florida - July 10th

8 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Season isn't even half over. Both shows will grow.

That's true and we haven't seen Cadets ending. Don't know what that will add in the way of numbers, but it could keep that Boston Terrier off the mailmans butt. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jim Schehr said:

That's true and we haven't seen Cadets ending. Don't know what that will add in the way of numbers, but it could keep that Boston Terrier off the mailmans butt. 

Having done that job in college, the mace is at the ready. Ouch.

• Like 1

Not to be forgotten tonite.:.. Colts are getting improvement.  They had the best point improvement over last show of any Corps in Jupiter tonite. 2.20 points. They are getting closer.. at the moment anyway.. of competing for that coveted last Finalist spot.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Not to be forgotten tonite.:.. Colts are getting improvement.  They had the best point improvement over last show of any Corps in Jupiter tonite. 2.20 points. They are getting closer.. at the moment anyway.. of competing for that coveted last Finalist spot.

I adored their show on that July 4th FloMarching cast, nice to see!  

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Congratulation Boston.  Things are tightening up.....like a noose.  Is that OK for historical accuracy? Yeah I'm reaching! Now a few days of work and let's see where it goes.  Keep it up.

Happy for Boston but as a Cadets fan more than a little peeved. Cadets need to get their ending on the field and get clean.  I'm admittedly getting frustrated with some of the poor decisions as far as plotting the layout of the show and constructing and teaching it. Can't keep going back and changing things in these short DCI seasons. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Liahona does not want to provide tweets on the show anymore for fear that a poster or two might get a case of the summer hives. 

Au contraire mon ami...here is a couple for you...ducking now from the FLAMES ...haha   :)

Khaleesi‏ @glidiott

Yooo @bostoncrusaders WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Chrisssy @Cultural_flow  

The @TheCavaliers took me to mars. The @TheCadets took me to church and @bostoncrusaders completely blew me away!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Happy for Boston but as a Cadets fan more than a little peeved. Cadets need to get their ending on the field and get clean.  I'm admittedly getting frustrated with some of the poor decisions as far as plotting the layout of the show and constructing and teaching it. Can't keep going back and changing things in these short DCI seasons. 

It's like a skipping record. Stay strong, my friend. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

It's got to be frustrating. But if nothing changes nothing's going to change. That's why it is so important to get it right the first time. 

• Like 1