DCI South Florida - July 10th

22 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

Cadets, Cavies. and BAC have decades of competition between them, long before DCI,  in which each won over the other two. Great history between them.

Yes.. all three have had seasons where they topped the other in Competition. For those interested in trivia, the only active Corps that the Boston Crusaders have never topped before in Competition are the Blue Devils.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Yes.. all three have had seasons where they topped the other in Competition. For those interested in trivia, the only active Corps that the Boston Crusaders have never topped before in Competition are the Blue Devils.

I wonder how many other corps this would be true for.   BD is the Boardwalk of DCI.  

• Like 1

Just now, drumcorpsfever said:

I wonder how many other corps this would be true for.   BD is the Boardwalk of DCI.  

haha... yes, I 'd say quite a few.

• Like 1

Saw the show live. Just some small remarks. Only saw these corps.

Love Boston's design. It never slows down, great moment after great moment. All their captions are really solid. Should be interesting to watch how far they can go with it.

Cavies have been surprising me a lot this year. The more I watch their show the more I've enjoyed it, and seeing it live just reaffirmed that. Just pure entertainment.

Cadet's front ensemble was too loud for my taste. Could barely hear the brass in some places. Liked a lot of the music. You can tell the real closer is missing though. 

Edited by Narrow

BAC was amazing crowd appeared to love them, just .8 to catch up to Cadets wishing them all the best!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Very.  Fasten your seatbelts. 

17 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

It could be a bumpy ride for someone. 

What's da matter?  You two aren't talking with each other?

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Ghost said:

What's da matter?  You two aren't talking with each other?

We're in two different locations. Home office and living room. 

18 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Happy for Boston but as a Cadets fan more than a little peeved. Cadets need to get their ending on the field and get clean.  I'm admittedly getting frustrated with some of the poor decisions as far as plotting the layout of the show and constructing and teaching it. Can't keep going back and changing things in these short DCI seasons. 

That's why I'm so critical--I can see things that don't/won't work at the beginning of the season, but often things don't get changed, or not soon enough. I just want the performers to be given a chance to succeed

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, FTNK said:

That's why I'm so critical--I can see things that don't/won't work at the beginning of the season, but often things don't get changed, or not soon enough. I just want the performers to be given a chance to succeed

I get you man. 

2 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

We're in two different locations. Home office and living room. 

Nice hat.  Go Bucks!

• Like 3