Little Rock, AR - July 26. 2017

I love Crossmen's show and their music - I wonder if they've considered painting those props white? They really darken the field and blend in badly with the corps uniforms... The whole thing ends up looking a little muddy? Any visual experts want to weight in?

Edited by George Dixon
typo on name of corps
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I love Boston's show and their music - I wonder if they've considered painting those props white? They really darken the field and blend in badly with the corps uniforms... The whole thing ends up looking a little muddy? Any visual experts want to weight in?

BD immediately screams "do it!"

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I love Boston's show and their music - I wonder if they've considered painting those props white? They really darken the field and blend in badly with the corps uniforms... The whole thing ends up looking a little muddy? Any visual experts want to weight in?

I think they'd be hesitant to make them white after the windmills last year.  lol.

Edited by LabMaster
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

- I wonder if they've considered painting those props white? They really darken the field and blend in badly with the corps uniforms... The whole thing ends up looking a little muddy?

Nope. Thats the color chosen. I suppose then you're just going to have to get used to Boston's props in the color black they decided on instead of your preferred color of white, George. Too bad for you, I know, but thats just the way it goes sometimes, Maybe next year Boston's props will be painted in your preferred color. Its possible. But then again....... maybe not.

Edited by BRASSO

2 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I think they'd be hesitant to make them white after the windmills last year.  lol.

Besides, all the soot from the fire would turn them grey which would blend into the uniform.

3 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I think they'd be hesitant to make them white after the windmills ladt year.  lol.

meant Crossmen's - Boston's stuff looks great