The Masters of the Summer Music Games - Nashville, TN - July 28th

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

I've parked here many times. If you do park here, use the entrance on 24th Ave South or Highland, and come from Blakemore, not West End. If you come down West End, you will hit the worst stadium traffic around the baseball stadium.

I'm parked in the garage. $15 Special Event Parking and when I got in there at about 5p there were plenty of open spaces, plus med staff on their way out.

Just finishing up dinner at Kay Bob's and getting ready to head over to the stadium. 

No rain at this time. Keep fingers crossed.

Edited by FLBuzcut
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, palmettomello said:

Hoping a kind person out there will periscope Crown tonight. Really wanting to know what they have up their sleeves. 

I don't 'scope but I'll try to provide some commentary and maybe a photo or two. 

• Like 4

I will blog as the show goes, and give a full recap when I get home. Best night of the year for this old band guy!

I may be a little close to Periscope, 8th row on the 40. At vandy that isn't as close as it may sound but I won't have a terrifi view of the whole field. Let me know if you think it would benefit you.

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I will blog as the show goes, and give a full recap when I get home. Best night of the year for this old band guy!

I may be a little close to Periscope, 8th row on the 40. At vandy that isn't as close as it may sound but I won't have a terrifi view of the whole field. Let me know if you think it would benefit you.

Uh.....YEAH

• Like 2

1 minute ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Twitter is @LeeSJW001. Mind all my liberal propaganda. 

Will post opening sets but nothing more. I've had a horrible week and am ready to relax and be entertained. 

You just have fun..........that was me going into my shows last week.  I feel you.  (didn't get any better when I got back but oh well I guess). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Twitter is @LeeSJW001. Mind all my liberal propaganda. 

Will post opening sets but nothing more. I've had a horrible week and am ready to relax and be entertained. 

Maybe a crown set? :whistle:

• Like 1