TOC/NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC - July 30

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I will say though watching on high cam this visual program is coming along nicely.  

I agree. And to repeat for the last time, it would look nice even without the tarps.

• Like 1

Scouts up next!!! Bring it!!! Looking forward to the back to back competition with Mandarins. May they both bring their best!

• Like 4

Stoned Dave really liked the Troopers todays.  Troop and Colts were great.  Every drum corps show the rest of the season are gonna be amazing.  all corps are rocking now...

Just now, mjoakes said:

I agree. And to repeat for the last time, it would look nice even without the tarps.

At this point they kinda gotta roll with it I guess, there are lots of little duel/duet scenes that are highlighted on them and the drill really works around them so without them there it would probably look a bit empty.  Not my favorite design decision of the year but kudos to the kids for working with it and really cleaning the last few weeks!  

And I will listen to that show a ton over the winter.  

• Like 1

Just now, Cop said:

Stoned Dave really liked the Troopers todays.  Troop and Colts were great.  Every drum corps show the rest of the season are gonna be amazing.  all corps are rocking now...

Are you really high?

HAHAHA.  

Have fun buddy.  I bet everyone is amazing.  

2 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Given this is a live competition, they should put their speakers where it enhances the live performance. The GE judges aren't watching on FloMarching to judge the show.

Aren't all competitions live? ; )