TOC/NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC - July 30

Just now, Jim Schehr said:

Not really, but whatever 

Yeah, I agree. It's great to honor your corps tradition, but I think it probably even impacts them from a scoring standpoint. 

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Sigh.

Didn't Crown or someone use the stadium for practice?  Couldn't they have set up and tested it then?

don't be ridiculous! :unsure:

Still like this look better

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 7

I think their visual package is developing nicely.  I can't say much about the live music, though.  Could barely hear it.

I just wonder why they couldn't find a live vocalist for the singing.  I prefer live performance to sampling.

Hopefully no one falls tonight in Troopers!

Those tarps are so dangerous IMO

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

and it was a "farce" and presented as such and everyone watching it knew it... 

creative license is like what happened in Titanic where Cameron "made up" two characters and mixed them with an (accurately portrayed historical event - he created a story and characters within a known historical event - giving him license to make up everything about those two characters, if they lived and died, how they died etc

if they gave the "witch" being burned a made up name = problem solved

anyway - no one seems to care. Except me. Pretty typical actually as lately a lot of things being said in the news I could care less about, the things I care about (like 22 vets committing suicide a day) rarely get mentioned

I'm always out on my own limb - that's fine. I like it here.

:)

Hope all the corps have a good run tonight,  I won't mention this again as I didn't mean to derail the thread

please stop.

10 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

True, it should never touch the ground or floor. I don't think it needs to be burned unless it's no longer in condition to be displayed, e.g., torn.

They stated disclaimer that flag would briefly touch ground for safety of the parachutist. They did quickly pick it up off ground. I was wondering same thing as it was flying through the air.