When will DrumScorps start taking themselves seriously?

Just now, PopcornEater1963 said:

Anyone with three brain cells would know that was wrong. I don't care who the source is. A score reporter that has no filter of reasonable viability is no score reporter at all. 

You clearly don't understand how automation works. It's a tabulation/entry error. Not the fault of DrumScorps or Blue Devils App or whatever.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Anyone with three brain cells would know that was wrong. I don't care who the source is. A score reporter that has no filter of reasonable viability is no score reporter at all. 

You don't learn lessons well, do you.

DCI posts the scores. They're the only source. When they go live, all sorts of automated scripts and tools go into action and grab the scores to push them to whatever application. It's all done without human intervention. 

Quit lashing out, and relax. They'll be fixed eventually. Don't be so entitled to instant access that your day is ruined by a tiny hiccup. 

• Like 8

He's just an anxious dad, give the guy some slack!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ajlemm said:

He's just an anxious dad, give the guy some slack!

Honestly, the behavior exhibited here is inexcusable. It reminds me of people that yell at minimum wage workers when they try and return a defective item they bought. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

They just reported Cavaliers with an 82+ tonight . Sick of waiting on them to correct scores. 

it says 91.900 now. I'm pretty sure it is just fed into DrumScorps from a script lol

• Like 1