2017 Open Class Championships Prelims - Aug 7

Edited by CrownBariDad
  • Like 1

Yeah. Louisiana Stars brass knows how to open. I think it was 2014 they had their first show in Ft. Wayne and I was sitting next to a BD mom and they did their opening statement and we both went "wow" at the same time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Anybody else having some buffering issues tonight?  Flo's been great in that regard in that I haven't had a single issue all season, but getting it for the first time tonight.  Just wanted to see if it's just me.

Once earlier -- not the spinning arrow, but the video was fuzzy then sharp and then fuzzy again.

What appears to work for me is to pause the feed for a few seconds and then play again.  I'm hoping that gives the browser time to buffer up some the feed so it won't run out of data to display. 

Lots of field distance to listen across as they sing that. Done well too 

• Like 2

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

Once earlier -- not the spinning arrow, but the video was fuzzy then sharp and then fuzzy again.

What appears to work for me is to pause the feed for a few seconds and then play again.  I'm hoping that gives the browser time to buffer up some the feed so it won't run out of data to display. 

Got it, thank you.  I'll try that.  Reduced it down to 360p and it works just fine, but certainly can't be watching this all night!

On another note, some good things happening down in Louisiana, it seems... their brass sounds fantastic!

• Like 1