DCA show Kingston, NY 8/9/2003

To follow up with what Marie said, i had some of the food at the show. The Nachos were pretty tasty (as tasty as they are gonna get at least for a DCA show), BUT the Pizza was by far the worst crap I've ever had. I think they were serving lunchables pizza. Oh, and as for this review crap.....WHO CARES. I once read a review where someone liked Cabs more than Brigs. I for one am happy that i read a review that actually praised my corps. I hardly ever see that. And if there are any problems with me saying that then Anthony Parisi and Chris Mignemi will introduce you to me and we can settle it (hopefully over some bad beer).

Josh

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To follow up with what Marie said, i had some of the food at the show. The Nachos were pretty tasty (as tasty as they are gonna get at least for a DCA show), BUT the Pizza was by far the worst crap I've ever had. I think they were serving lunchables pizza. Oh, and as for this review crap.....WHO CARES. I once read a review where someone liked Cabs more than Brigs. I for one am happy that i read a review that actually praised my corps. I hardly ever see that. And if there are any problems with me saying that then Anthony Parisi and Chris Mignemi will introduce you to me and we can settle it (hopefully over some bad beer).

Josh

:lol::lol::lol:

And if there are any problems with me saying that then Anthony Parisi and Chris Mignemi will introduce you to me and we can settle it (hopefully over some bad beer).

Josh

Laura do you know who this is?

I do... :P

:sshh: I have to jump in when my diet of barbecue chicken sandwiches are exposed. Isnt a fat guy entitled to a little privacy!!!!!!

I have one review from Kingston, all corps got equally wet!!!! WILL IT EVER STOP RAINING. Here's to a dry Scranton weekend!!! Good luck to all

Edited by brassguy

Oh good god, Mike Longdo has found DCP

Yeah, that means we all REALLY have to start behaving...

b**bs

oh lord ~ there goes the neighborhood <_<

:P

Well... Longdo is now on DCP... and I bet he's glad that I recommeded that BBQ chick (ok I would have had 2 had I not had to march the show!)

And to Bring up a point from the thread earlier... looks like the Brass caption head is reading this thread... Maybe he will change the whole show based on what everyone has said.... HAHAHAHA Sarcasm!!!

And Josh... No More Bad beer... Rule number 2 on Bus 2 is "no Sh***** on the Bus" and too much bad beer would make me violate that rule!!!