DCA show Kingston, NY 8/9/2003

okay - who's idea was it to lett him in here? he's laying guilt trips on them now :lol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary made one heck of a funny comment to one of the Cabs bass drummers at rehearsal on Saturday. To spare the drummer any further embarrassment, I will refrain from posting it here, but I was laughing for a good couple minutes. :)

OH NOW COME ON!!!!!!!

Gary made one heck of a funny comment to one of the Cabs bass drummers at rehearsal on Saturday. To spare the drummer any further embarrassment, I will refrain from posting it here, but I was laughing for a good couple minutes. :)

tease...... :P

Thanks Marie, and just so you know I also took first in the firmest ### caption.  There may have been bias there as the judge is in my section.

cooter? :lol:

I just met Cooter Sunday.

cooter or Cooter? ^0^

^0^ TO all Cab hornline members, if you have time to type on here, you better be making time to BUZZ THOSE MOUTHPIECES!!!!!!!!! At least be doing the iso's when you are typing!!!!!

Have a nice day!!!!!! hehehehehehehe

...and don't forget that Key Poulan tends to read DCP a lot (well in between writing tunes). Since I'm technically on contract not to post in chat rooms (via SCV), just remember that I'm right there reading along all the time! I hope all of you have a great 3 weeks and let's make my first DCA one that I will remember forever!! (In other words... practice your ##### off!). This will be my one and only post so be nice to each other...

:)

Key Poulan

Composer/Arranger

2003 Hawthorne Caballeros (Sr. Corps)

2003 Santa Clara Vanguard (Div 1 Jr. Corps)

2003 Esperanza (Div 2 Jr. Corps)

Ok Now we are really in trouble...

If Anyone in North Jersey Sees my little red car commuting back and forth From Chester, NY to Mahwah, NJ and doesn't see me buzzing on My mouthpiece... Feel Free to Give my Bumper a tap...or Just lay on the horn (tapping to the rumps of course!!!)

Key Congrats are your First championship of the year with Esperanza...I'll do my best at practicing to get ya another one at DCA's... But either way it's been one #### of a ride!!!!