Blue Devils 2018

Everyone going to Pasadena tonight and joining me in Riverside tomorrow, prepare to have your face ripped off with this ballad! Dare i say BD is becoming the kings of ballad's since 2014?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Hearing BDs ballad in person.........oh my heavens! Wow........... just wow.

The sneak preview had two more screaming notes to that last hook. I could imagine how much harder that is to play in August after blowing out your chops on that so it's has to that way.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Just got to BDs rehearsal. Wow. As always watching the show online does it no justice. Must be seen live! Great crowd turnout as well. 

When BD came up to Oregon last year I went to a rehearsal and 'bout got blown off the bleachers.  It was AWESOME.  You gotta hear BD in an empty stadium!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

When BD came up to Oregon last year I went to a rehearsal and 'bout got blown off the bleachers.  It was AWESOME.  You gotta hear BD in an empty stadium!

June 22nd, 1991 Riverside CA.........I stood in front of the 91 BD horn line as a young teenager in the lot. It was the most amazing and terrifying experience of my life lol. The most powerful horn line i have ever witnessed in person. Till this day i always wonder if i should have sued them for hearing loss lol.

• Like 1

BDs Guard has also changed up the flag work in the closer. Look for them to be in front of the diner/painting. Great effect.

Edited by Chief Guns
Correction
  • Like 1

Just for fun!

Edited by Cavie74
Trying to post cool Nighthawks picture.

3 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

June 22nd, 1991 Riverside CA.........I stood in front of the 91 BD horn line as a young teenager in the lot. It was the most amazing and terrifying experience of my life lol. The most powerful horn line i have ever witnessed in person. Till this day i always wonder if i should have sued them for hearing loss lol.

They stayed at the high school where I was teaching guard that year for finals week. I was there organizing sewing ladies working on some project, and since the corps was sleeping in the cafeteria, we set up shop on the auditorium stage. Then the horn line came in...

Thimbles were hitting the floor left and right. A private indoor concert.

Now THAT was an experience.

• Like 1