Phantom's last 10 sec's of Finals show.....

WOW!!!!!!

Thanks to all that responded so far, especially Brian Mason! (HOPE you R well!) Makes me P.O.'d that I didn't follow PR down to Finals in my car as I was volunteering! ####!!!

I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE WENT!!!!

Momma always said: "Baby, when you gotta do it, just do it!" GOsh, wish I could have been there to witness & hear this LIVE!!

Now I guess I need to go watch my 1996 FInals vids..... I was THERE for that one!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend has been going to drum corps finals for the last 8 years and said it was the loudest crowd response they had ever seen to any corps in the final seconds. Really wish I was there to witness it this year, but you can see it on that video, but the sound of music is no where to be heard!

Guest DrumCorpFan
people in the farthest-most sections of the highest point in the upper deck (like the negative 30 yard line) jumping up and down, arms extended, screaming and perhaps throwing babies. It was very very cool.

That's where I was (OK, OK, it was the positive 30) but we were jumping up and down...and it was a #### good thing that my babies were at the hotel with a babysitter 'cause they would have had a long fall when we threw them from that high!

Thank you Phantom!

The question is, when did they resolve the final chord? The Mid-Season CD is unresolved. That means it wasn't changed until after San Antonio. Was it a finals week change?

Yes. b**bs

is anyone else still playing that clip from dci.org?

Yes! I am still playing the clip. Phantom rocked during Saturday night's performance!!! We were in the upper deck on the 50 yard line at the top. The crowd was in a frenzy!!!

Good job Phantom Regiment! My hope is that they keep the crowd's response on the recording.

ive saved that clip to my comp so i dont have to keep going to the site

I was sitting way up in the upper deck on the 15 yard line on finals night....i guess the best seats my 55 bucks could buy. The second they hit the final set and they did the leg kick, everyone went ape S***! I couldnt hear a single note comming from the horns or drums. All day I was thinkin "What corps is gonna give the little supprize tag for finals this year?" but I was totaly caught off guard by Phantoms ending tag. I literaly jumped out of my seat and nearly fell over. I cant wait for the DVD to hear what they were actualy playing. I just hope the editors make it sound really good. The audio from 96-98 in Orlando was pretty bad....all 3 years it sounds like there are only 100 people in the stands.