Cedarburg, WI - July 3, 2018

The Cavaliers need a huge point increase tonight.  

3 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

The Cavaliers need a huge point increase tonight.  

Scouts could use a big bump as well!

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Neither of the Chicago teams can beat the Reds in Cincinnati.  The Cubs got swept when I was there.  It was so fun to be there for the sweep game.  :34_rolling_eyes:

My son and I were in Cincinnati when the Reds played the Cubs earlier this month.  Let me tell you what, Terri: The Cubs never play a road game, even on the road.  The stadium was filled with more blue than red!  That was the game where Cincinnati pitcher Anthony deSclafani hit a grand slam home run.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prsmpower4 said:

Scouts could use a big bump as well!

They sure could — and I hope they get it.  As I’ve said many times before, Madison was always one of my favorite competitors.

Just now, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

My son and I were in Cincinnati when the Reds played the Cubs earlier this month.  Let me tell you what, Terri: The Cubs never play a road game, even on the road.  The stadium was filled with more blue than red!  That was the game where Cincinnati pitcher Anthony deSclafani hit a grand slam home run.

It was pure luck that the Cubs were there the weekend of the Mason show. It’s easier to get tickets out of town now than Wrigley. 

• Like 1