Props - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.

I loved Bloo's chairs. Great use of staging for the amazing jazz singer and Tbones. 

I think Crown's visuals have yet to be revealed. I remember seeing Inferno in Foxboro on July 1 and thought, there's not enough there... By Allentown, I was almost brought to tears. Still wondering about the ribs on the field though Yabba Dabba Doo!

Saw Spirit in Lawrence on the 1st. It was windy (thankfully since it was 95+ degrees) but the doors kept blowing open. Love the show - gotta get that sorted out. 

Love BAC's fire pit and rotating compass rose. I think they will be bringing some more visuals on too. Can't wait. 

The Cadets' Jackson Pollock blocks and the audible phasing effect of spinning the brass players. Nice effect. 

• Like 1

Crown's "teeter-totter"

and the teeth, bones, whatever you wish to call them:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlenI said:

Love BAC's fire pit and rotating compass rose. I think they will be bringing some more visuals on too. Can't wait. 

Hmmm ... not enough sacrifices last year, so Part Deux?

GE always goes up when the Grim Reaper is invited to the show. LOL

I love watching all the shows. However, is it time to create a show band category and a traditional drum and bugle category? Not critizing anyone or any group, everyone works very hard. But to me they are clearly two different types of performances. I'm hoping that responses are done with same respect that all the guard members exhibit. Good luck to all the groups! 

44 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Hmmm ... not enough sacrifices last year, so Part Deux?

GE always goes up when the Grim Reaper is invited to the show. LOL

I keep waiting to hear them play Tom Hanks saying  "I have made fire".

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sleaton1949 said:

I love watching all the shows. However, is it time to create a show band category and a traditional drum and bugle category? Not critizing anyone or any group, everyone works very hard. But to me they are clearly two different types of performances. I'm hoping that responses are done with same respect that all the guard members exhibit. Good luck to all the groups! 

This is an interesting suggestion.  Others have made similar suggestions that amount to dividing current World Class into two divisions.  I agree that some type of division might be a stimulus to competition.  Maybe after this season is over, I'll raise it again.  Many (a very many) think this is a taboo topic.  George Dixon has raised this occasionally and I think makes good points, but I think I am in the minority.

4 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

Crown's "teeter-totter"

and the teeth, bones, whatever you wish to call them:

incisor or pork chop bone?

Edited by CorpwithanS
Flintstone flash back

25 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

incisor or pork chop bone?

That'd be one interestingly shaped incisor...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

It's a waste of money.

I have to disagree with you there. I would like to see it used more, but I don’t think it should receive the same level of criticism the trampolines did in ‘14. 

• Like 1