Trussville, AL - Friday, July 26, 2019

Colts: Fun show concept. The transition to "hell freezing over" is really cool and well executed. The synth piano solo afterward is killer. Often I found the synth stuff muddying the brass sound.

1 hour ago, WaxDCIFan said:

I was in Birmingham last week for a conference.  There was a robbery followed by a gunfight with police about a block from my hotel.  Downtown Birmingham is scary.

I have been in downtown Birmingham a few different times over the past couple of years.  I live in New Orleans and moved here from Philadelphia.  Downtown Birmingham is not scary.  There are a lot of cool things going on.  It is a city and things CAN happen in any city.  Do not let one incident ruin an entire city.  

• Like 1

Blue Knights: They really are best at these kinds of show designs. Very abstract but very emotional. It's visually a huge step above everyone else. Sorry Xmen, but I greatly prefer BK's Hurt.

How long has Mark Arnold directed BK?

• Like 1

Just now, Tony L. said:

I have been in downtown Birmingham a few different times over the past couple of years.  I live in New Orleans and moved here from Philadelphia.  Downtown Birmingham is not scary.  There are a lot of cool things going on.  It is a city and things CAN happen in any city.  Do not let one incident ruin an entire city.  

If there's one thing I do dislike about Birmingham, it's the awful traffic. The I-20 construction is a pain right now, but I'm hoping it alleviates some of the congestion through downtown when it's finished.

Just now, quijeros said:

If there's one thing I do dislike about Birmingham, it's the awful traffic. The I-20 construction is a pain right now, but I'm hoping it alleviates some of the congestion through downtown when it's finished.

Yeah, I was just about to comment that the scariest thing in downtown Birmingham right now is the state of I-20.