DCI Open Class World Championship Prelims - 8/5

Just now, Tim K said:

Les Stentors has always had talented musicians. Some years they have switched instruments, other years the guard has played instruments too. Les Stentors is really about personal best and believes a solid musical background is key. I agree many corps could learn from Les Stentors, but we need to give Encorps a chance to find it’s identity. Remember, Les Stentors has been on the scene for quite a few years, have long standing close ties with other OC corps such as 7th Regiment, Spartans, Legends, and this year has developed bonds with Southwind. 

Oh!  I cidn't know about the cross corps bonds.  That's neat, and probably something that assists a great deal with the survivability of such small corps.

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Honestly these props are better integrated and used for focus than some WC corps.  

Yeah they're using those mini-hamster wheels quite well.

They've got some good musical moments going too

GIve all the parents credit, they go to these shoes every week. Not every corps is Crown or Blue Devils. these kids deserve major props.

• Like 1

Looked up their reps and discovered this is an all original music show.  I could hear the Key Poulan in it though!  

Colt Cadets taking the field now.  I'm ready for the smol!  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, kkrepps said:

Soundsport ensemble from Ireland?

I’m not sure if they are Soundsport or competing like The Company or Jubal did, but Inbhear Mor is from Ireland, and when the surnames of your family tree include Brennan, Toolin,, Lehan, Casey, McCaffrey, Callahan, Kearney, Prendergast, and Donoghue pronounced Dunn-a-hue and McCarthy pronounced McCardy, you know they’ll have a fan in me!